1. Khadi Natural Cucumber ALOE Vera Herbal Cleansing milk
- This product is good for daily use .It cleans the daily makeup ,dust dirt quite effectively,But not so good for heavy eye makeup
- Its paraben free and smells of cucumber.
- Refreshes and soothes skin due to its cucumber and aloevera ingredients.
- Does not make skin dry or oily .Good for all skin types.
- Affordable product.
2. Khadi Pure Herbal Neem &Cucumber Face Freshener
- Very affordable product and easy to use in spray form.
- It has Neem and cucumber so it cleanses dirt and soothes skin .
- This is chemical free product
- But Smell is bit strong.
- Even after spraying face doesn’t stay fresh for longtime
3. Khadi Natural Milk and Saffron Hand Cream
Well this is my first hand cream am using earlier I just used the body lotion but now I realized ‘ Your Hand shows the real age’ .So it is very important to buy a hand cream I researched many hand creams but this one is the nicest choice because of its fragrance and Price
This is incorporated with Milk (Goat Milk)and Saffron.
- Fragrance is very nice. and Budget friendly
- It hydrates your skin well and makes skin soft and supple After I used this ,my hands skin tone is improved .
- Cream is of slightly thick consistency but really great for the price.
- Herbal product free from chemicals
4. Khadi Natural Saffron,Tulsi & Reetha Hair Cleanser/Shampoo
I tried this Khadi Shampoo for the first time ,since its herbal.
- Herbal product with ingredients like Saffron -that repairs hair follicles and promotes growth,Reetha that cleanses hair and Tulsi which promotes strong and lustrous hair
- I have oily scalp and dry hair.so its really good for oily scalp and little amount of shampoo is sufficient and lathers well.But its makes my hair more dry .So its a must to use a conditioner after shampoo.
- It has strong ayurvedic smell too.
- Reduces hair fall
- Buy this product if you have oily/frizzy scalp,I do not recommend for dry scalp.